Situated in a blissful and rural position facing south over its own gardens and grounds.
Situated in a blissful rural position facing south over its own gardens and grounds is this detached period farmhouse offering 2,403sq.ft. of main accommodation, a barn and with about 3 acres of gardens and grounds including three paddocks and situated about 1½ miles from the coast.
- 3 acres of gardens and grounds
- Full sales particulars are available upon request
- Period farmhouse with 2,403sq.ft. of accommodation
- South facing and lovely outlook
- 3 paddock, barn and tack room
- Short distance from south coast
Ground Floor Entrance hall, wet room, kitchen, utility room, sitting room, living room, galleried studio.
First Floor Principal bedroom with en-suite, 2 further bedrooms both en-suite and bedroom 4.
Outside Formal gardens and paddock extending to about 3 acres. Detached barn of about 730sq.ft. and tack room. Detached garage and plentiful additional parking.