A farmhouse with derelict barn and further outbuilding in about 6.7 acres of gardens and grounds.
Viewings appointments on Tuesday, 22nd August 2023
In the same family ownership for almost 60 years, is this traditional granite period farmhouse in need of significant and comprehensive refurbishment, with a derelict granite barn and further granite outbuilding set around a courtyard and with about 6.7 acres of grounds and paddocks.
- Refurbishment opportunity
- Full sales particulars are available upon request
- Farmhouse, barn and further outbuilding
- About 6.7 acres of grounds and paddocks
- Lovely rural position and outlook
- Very convenient location
- Viewing appointments from Tuesday, 27th June 2023
Ground floor: entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, ground floor bathroom, sun room.
First floor. split landing, 3 bedrooms.
Outside: Paddocks and courtyard areas extending to about 6.7 acres. Plentiful parking and storage. Barn in need of refurbishment.