The most exquisite setting - formerly part of the parkland grounds of the former Bishop's palace.
An exemplary 2018 built 4 bedroomed detached house of style and quality, in a broad corner plot with exquisite gardens in a leafy and tranquil location yet within walking distance of Truro city centre. An energy efficient home with plentiful driveway parking at the beginning of a revered private close unlike anywhere else in Truro.
- Beautiful tranquil setting at Kenwyn, Truro
- Prime corner position with views to the cathedral
- Immaculate 4 bedroomed, 2 bathroomed accommodation
- Stunning 20'3" (max) x 20' living room
- Beautiful 18'6" kitchen/glazed breakfast room
- 4 very lovely bedrooms
- En-suite shower room and family shower room
- Glorious gardens on three sides
- Prolifically planted gardens
- Considered terrific value in today's market
Ground Floor: entrance hall, large living/dining room open-plan to a kitchen/breakfast room, separate snug/dining room. Utility/pantry, wc, store room (former garage).
First Floor: part galleried landing, principal bedroom en-suite, 3 further bedrooms, shower room.
Outside: driveway parking for 3 cars to the front, former garage now reduced in size providing storage, further long garden store. Summerhouse. Splendid gardens on three sides including open lawns, terraces, beautiful planted beds and mature surrounding trees. Vegetable garden and stores.
Council TaxBand F
To make an enquiry for this property, please call us on 01872 273473, or complete our form.