Beautiful period cottage in private gardens, grounds and paddocks extending to about 4.5 acres.
A quite delightful period cottage providing beautifully appointed, sympathetically extended 4 bedroomed accommodation, situated in a mature sylvan setting with gardens, grounds and woodland extending to about 4½ acres including two paddocks. Enjoying a westerly outlook, a serene and private location yet minutes from Wadebridge and a short drive to the north coast beaches.
- Full sales particulars are available upon request
- Beautiful period cottage
- 4½ acres of gardens, grounds, woodland and paddock
- Private serene valley setting
- Impeccably presented and maintained home
- Moments from Wadebridge
- Short drive to the north coast
- Spacious, flexible and comfortable accommodation
- Large garage and workshop
Ground Floor: entrance hall, kitchen, sitting room, dining area, snug, garden room.
First Floor: principal bedroom with en-suite, 3 guest bedrooms, family shower room.
Outside: in all extending about 4½ acres of gardens, grounds, woodland and stream, including two paddocks, garage/workshop and parking.
Council TaxBand F
To make an enquiry for this property, please call us on 01872 273473, or complete our form.