A grandly proportioned semi-detached townhouse, plus separate annexe, garden, parking and garage.
Situated along one of Redruth’s finest, best regarded and most sought after, quiet tree lined avenues, a deeply impressive semi-detached family home, plus separate self-contained annexe of particularly grand and impressive stature and proportions.
- To be sold with no onward chain
- Iconic, quiet tree lined residential road
- Close to the town centre and amenities
- Close to mainline railway station
- Grand, impressive proportions throughout
- Classic, extended Victorian home
- Totally self-contained annexe apartment
- Enclosed, low maintenance walled courtyard garden
- Parking and detached garage
Found in good decorative order throughout with over 3,500sq.ft. of versatile accommodation, comprising a 4 double bedroomed, 3 reception roomed family home plus self-contained annexe apartment, walled courtyard garden, private parking and garaging. To be sold with no onward chain.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, hall, living room, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, shower/wc.
First Floor: split-level landing, 4 double bedrooms, family bathroom. Access to large loft space.
Outside: delightful manicured front garden. Tiered low maintenance walled rear garden. Private parking for 3 vehicles plus detached garage.
Council TaxBand D
To make an enquiry for this property, please call us on 01872 273473, or complete our form.