Once in a generation: sensationally positioned marine residence with spectacular 180 degree views.
For sale for the first time in almost 40 years, this sensationally positioned marine residence with spectacular 180° views from St Ives Bay and The Island to Godrevy Lighthouse and beyond taking in the beaches at Carbis Bay and Gwithian.
- Double garage and parking
- Extraordinary 180 degree sea views
- Available for sale for the first time in 40 years
- Infinite opportunity to update and improve
- About 3,400sq.ft. of accommodation
- A couple of minutes' walk to Porthminster beach
- Absolute pole position on the Point
On the seaward side of Hain Walk, one of the county’s most sought after and spectacular private no-through roads extending to over 3,430sq.ft. of accommodation, much of which in its original order so offering infinite opportunity to create the most special and extraordinary coastal residence.
Lower Floor: living room, sitting room, guest bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom, double bedroom, cloakroom/wc, large internal storage area.
Ground Floor: entrance hall, principal bedroom en-suite, 2 double bedrooms, bath/shower room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, porch.
Outside: driveway parking, integral garage, mature gardens with sun terraces and patio.