A charming spacious chapel conversion for improvement in a near coastal rural hamlet.
A tasteful and imaginative conversion of a detached former chapel which would now benefit from some updating, providing 4 bedrooms and a superb open-plan sitting room/dining room with galleried landing above and a 20’ ceiling height, a bathroom, separate shower room and off-street parking, situated in a rural hamlet between the fishing villages of Newlyn and Mousehole.
- Off-road parking
- Beautifully spacious reception room
- Between Mousehole & Newlyn fishing villages
- Tasteful and imaginative conversion
- First floor gallery with attractive view
- Unique stained glass windows
Ground Floor: entrance hall, bathroom, sitting/dining room, bedroom 2/family room, kitchen, shower room.
First Floor: 3 bedrooms and landing/study area.
Outside: gated side courtyard with off-road parking for at least 2 vehicles.