Immaculate period coastal home in large gardens with fabulous south and west coastal views.
On a quiet country lane, overlooking its own wonderful gardens, many miles of rugged west Cornish countryside, Cape Cornwall Golf Course and miles of open Atlantic Ocean, an exceptionally well presented, 3 bedroomed, 2 bath/shower roomed renovated, historic old counting house – a short walk from the facilities at St Just – the United Kingdom’s most westerly town and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Sea view
- To be sold with no onward chain
- Panoramic rural and coastal view
- Short walk to rugged coastline
- Short walk to St Just's amenities
- Private and peaceful setting
- Large south and west facing gardens
- Immaculate decor throughout
- Full sales particulars are available upon request
Ground Floor: conservatory/garden room, living/dining room, kitchen.
First Floor: landing, 3 double bedrooms (1 en-suite shower room), family bathroom.
Lower Ground Floor: study.
Outside: gated driveway parking, garage, private wraparound gardens, summerhouse, privy.