Exceptionally situated south facing creekside home with slipway and waterfrontage.
One of the most exquisitely situated, charming, versatile detached creekside family homes with mesmerising panoramic views across Port Navas Creek below and out into the Helford River and its ancient wooded banks.
- Sea view
- Ownership of fundus to mean low water
- To be sold with no onward chain
- Ready for immediate occupation
- Beautifully decorated throughout
- Delightful creekside setting
- Panoramic southerly facing views
- Over ½ an acre of gardens
With lovely 4 bedroomed, 3 bath/shower roomed south facing accommodation, delightful gardens, slipway and running mooring providing direct access to the world renowned day sailing waters of the Helford River.
Ground Floor: entrance hall, sun room/dining room, sitting room, kitchen, 3 double bedrooms, family bathroom, separate shower room, utility room.
Lower Ground Floor: en-suite 4th bedroom.
Outside: private gated parking, broad paved sit out terraces, terraced lawned gardens, slipway and foreshore.