Detached period home enjoying elevated and breathtaking harbour, sea and coastline views.
A detached double fronted bay windowed Victorian house in an elevated position enjoying breathtaking views over Mevagissey, the harbour and along miles of beautiful Cornish coastline. Significantly improved, remodelled and well presented with 3 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, courtyard gardens and walking distance from the village and harbourside.
- Spacious living accommodation
- Moments from the harbourside
- Stunning harbour, sea and coastline views
- Period home, beautifully upgraded
- Views from principal rooms
- Broad sun terrace to enjoy the outlook
Ground Floor: hallway, kitchen/dining room, sitting room, study.
First Floor: 3 bedrooms (principal with en-suite) and family bathroom.
Outside: terrace to front, courtyard to rear.