A very attractive, detached waterside house providing expansive and versatile accommodation.
A very attractive, detached waterside house providing expansive and versatile accommodation with 5 bedrooms and 3 reception rooms, set amongst gorgeous mature and profusely stocked gardens and grounds, waterfrontage to Restronguet Creek and ownership extending to mean low water.
- Creek view
- Expansive and versatile accommodation
- Extensive waterfrontage to Restronguet Creek
- Beautiful and profusely stocked gardens
- Undergone recent renovation and refurbishment
- Great views over the creek to the Carrick Roads
A very special and immensely desirable creekside location, yet close to all the amenities of Mylor Bridge and with excellent access to Truro, Falmouth and Mylor Yacht Harbour.
Ground Floor: entrance hall, kitchen, dining room, sitting room, wc, door.
First Floor: 5 bedrooms, 2 family bathrooms, family room, utility.
Outside: allocated gravelled parking for 2-3 vehicles, beautiful mature and profusely stocked gardens with an array of seating areas, long waterfrontage and foreshore.