Fantastic opportunity to re-imagine a large family home on Cornwall's rugged west coast.
To be sold for the first time in over 80 years.
Situated within walking distance of the idyllic golden sand Sennen Cove, and within a short distance of Cornwall’s iconic Land’s End, this semi-detached coastal home in need of total renovation.
- To be sold with no onward chain
- In need of total renovation
- Planning permission approval in perpetuity
- Sea view from both first and second floors
- Close to west Cornish coastline near Lands End
- Short distance of Sennen Cove & golden sandy beach
Offering a complete blank canvas with approved plans for alteration and extension to comprise a 4 bedroomed, 2 bath/shower roomed house, arranged over three floors with enclosed garden and parking. To be sold with no onward chain.
Ground Floor: open dual aspect living/dining room.
First Floor: nearly totally open-plan dual aspect bedroom accommodation.
Second Floor: bedroom.
Ground Floor: entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen, extended dining room, utility room, wc.
First Floor: 3 bedrooms, family bathroom.
Second Floor: en-suite principal bedroom.
Outside: parking space to front, enclosed rear gardens and 1 parking space to rear.